Thursday, September 27, 2012

For Sale... A First

I made this infinity scarf tonight while the children were spending time with their daddy watching "Swap People"... Well almost all of the children! My youngest was too busy crawling over my sewing table and playing with my pins to be bothered sitting still!!! 

I find that most of the things I make are made in a similar fashion... Children crawling over me and playing under my feet or under the sewing table/ trashing my sewing room!!! Though having thought on it, I wouldn't change it for the world... That's the way I like to do things... FULL ON!! Lol 

Anyways... Back to my infinity scarf... I've made it out of one of my favourite fabrics as shabby chic floral and its a little longer than usual... Just the way I like my scarfs... Longer than the norm. 
Now that I've made it I've decided to sell it. I figure if I love that fabric surely someone else does too! Why not share the love?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment